|Submit recent projects:
- by Achyut Palav at AchyutPalav.com
Each letter in every script known to man holds an eternal power, an individual beauty in its vertical, horizontal, angular lines, in their continuity. I have made efforts to bring forth calligraphy not only as art form but a expressive medium where letters in all their nakedness become alive, vibrating, pulsating with its inherent, shape, giving a canvas space to your thoughts, a meaning to the sounds & actions.
Be it Devnagri or the English scripts, a constant thirst for knowledge and passion for perfection continues to give a special meaning to my quest in Calligraphy. Even today I say, that I have just begun the journey towards my destination
and I still have a long way to go.
- by Bikram Mittra at www.designtrampoline.com
Chronograph watch that is inspired by the transportation design world and pushes the theme of precision sports timekeeping.
- by Pulkesh Gunaicha at www.purnansh.com
Anjali Kitchenware has recently launched gas lighters designed by Purnansh Gunaicha.
- by Prof Ramachandran at www.idc.iitb.ac.in
Product Design of surface miner for L & T by Prof Ramachandran (now with IDC, IIT Bombay) and Professor Alexander Bosnja done as a design service from IIT Guwahati.
- designed by Satish and Falguni Gokhale at Design Directions
Solemates are disposable footwear made from 100% recycled paper. The footwear is ideal for tropical climate. ‘Solemates’ is a good solution to be used in hospitals, clinics, software industries, religious places, meditation and wellness centers, spa’s, aircrafts with longer flying routes, hotels besides just to be used at home.
Solemates are made from 100% recycled newsprint, Kraft and any other non-laminated paper pulp. It is completely bio-degradable. The manufacturing process is similar to any papier mache manufacturing process. Even the cord and the support tube are made from twisted unbleached Kraft paper.
It has a natural unbleached look. Vertical grooves along the length of the product create an interesting pattern and also help in creating the right stiffness and thereby increases the product performance and life.
- designed by Desmania Design Pvt. Ltd
Glen Food Processor - .Combining the best of looks with the most intelligent technology & innovative features, the smart new food processor is designed to produce the most exotic results with utmost convenience. Apart for the aesthetic evolution the design had a huge consideration for the usability & ergonomics. Complete CAD & engineering solution was provided by testing the design through true size appearance models and rapid prototypes.
|The Kabir Project: Ghat Ghat Kabir Book
- designed by Kena Design Team headed by Kumkum Nadig
This 80-page book on selected poems of Kabir features 10 different vocalists from varying musical genres. The dual language book contains twenty poems and each of the ten artists profiles. The design team worked with calligrapher, Dharmesh and a few students from the Visual Communication Design Program of Srishti School of Art, Design & Technology, to create calligraphic writings which were to form the dominant visual language throughout the book. These original calligraphic writings and forms were then refined and reformed by Kena Design team and used in the layout to evoke the underlying spirit of each poem.
- trendy and convenient laptop carry bag.
- designed by
Satyajit Vetoskar, Head Design at VIP
|BPL Studylight Halo
- Halo takes an inspiration from a guru or guide , which directs you to right path in the difficult situation.
- 'Safe for Eyes' certified rechargeable study light using LED's for children.with 6 hour back-up
by Abhijit Bansod Designs
- an innovation that combines the convenience with that of stackability
- won this year's Reddot award.
by Futuring design private limited
|My Beautiful Backside
- a seating system inspired by miniature paintings by Nipa Doshi and Jonathan Levian
by Doshi Levien (design feature)
- Who ATE my pencil? - a double bladed stainless steel pencil eater
- winner of Red dot Award 2007
by Paul Sandeep
- a business card with memory storage
- exchange product data, portfolios, and personal information.
- won last year's Reddot Award
by Abhinav Dapke